Followers

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Have you heard the cloth diaper song!?

love it!! It’s by Mr. Mike Sings and it’s called I Use Cloth. Way cute!



My favorite line => “My baby’s backside is cute even if it’s covered in poop.” HAHAHA

Here are the lyrics:

Your baby poops and your baby pees,
Every time she sits on your knees.
You want solutions? You want answers? Well, I got ‘em.
Stop letting that child crawl around your house bare-bottomed.

Try those disposables; Look, Ma, no more tears.
So what if they sit in a landfill for so, so many years?
But there’s something else out there for you,
If you want to give it a try.
They can fit on your newborn, your crawler, your walker,
Or you can buy ‘em, One Size.

Try using cloth – they’re amazing.
And they come in different colors.
If you use cloth, imagine the savings.
Don’t worry if you annoy your mother.

There are so many styles to try.
There are so many brands to buy.
If you use cloth, the limit’s the sky.
And I can’t imagine why,
You wouldn’t use cloth.

They’re great for when I’m at home or when I go outside.
(I use cloth)
My baby’s bottom isn’t something I’m always trying to hide.
(I use cloth)
They’re great for during the day.
They’re absorbent for overnight, too.
(I use cloth)
My baby’s backside is cute even if it’s covered in poo.

I gotta tell you something, darling, that don’t worry me:
I don’t mind it at all when my baby poops or pees.
I got something so soft and snuggly on my baby’s bottom.
I don’t need no diaper pins, no rubber pants – so don’t think I forgot ‘em.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meh Isi OrDer Form Kat Sini.

Name:
Email Address:
No Tepon@HenPon
AlamaT Penghantaran
Order Item
Payment Method
Pos Pilihan
Dari Mana Anda Kenali Kami

Create a web form here

SepeNuh & KeikHLasaN Hati MenGkLik2